Led by Partners Lisa Malone and Richard Wilch, who have been with Cottons since 1987 and 1986 respectively, our Daventry branch was the first in the Cottons network.
The team at Daventry offer all of the tax and accounting services you would expect a well establish, local accountancy firm to, managing everything from corporation tax and self-assessment to payroll and bookkeeping, but they go beyond that. Cottons Chartered Accountants in Daventry are also embracing the dawn of Making Tax Digital from the start, offering cloud based bookkeeping solutions and overhauling client systems to make them more efficient. You can talk to them about business planning services too.
Richard has stated, “We are with our clients for their journey, we go with them.”, which is backed up by clients who have said, “‘Cottons Accountants have always been very professional and approachable. The wide range of services and skills have been exceptional which in turn has helped greatly in the development of our business. We look forward to many more years with Cottons.”
Why Choose Cottons
We understand our clients
The team at Cottons in Northampton work alongside you and your business to ensure that we fully understand your requirements.
Cottons regularly review your affairs to identify any beneficial alternatives to your structure and strategy. This also includes our future-proofing mentality, by ensuring we are ready for the implementation of HMRC Digital.
As Platinum partners of Xero and also partners of Sage and Quickbooks, Cottons are able to support your business using the latest in industry standard software. We are able to aid in streamlining your business processes and give you access whenever you need it. These systems are future-proof and already set up to work with HMRC Digital in the future.
Bringing More to your Organisation
The Cottons network of Chartered Accountants provides you with an unrivalled combination of size, expertise and friendly, personal service.
Our accountants and tax advisors and in Daventry provide the following services:
- Accounts Preparation.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll.
- Tax Advisory & Compliance.
- Management Accounting.
- Accounting Software Advice and Training including ensuring your business is ready for Making Tax Digital
- Financial Forecasting and Cash Flow.
- Strategic Planning: Getting ready for growth.
- Succession Planning.
- Corporate Finance.
Our Daventry team specialise in the following sectors:
- Small Business accounting and tax services
- Residential Landlords accounting and tax advisory services
- Solicitors (including Solictors Account Rules audits)
- Farmers / Agriculture
- Medical and Healthcare Professionals
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Consultants and Freelancers
- Music and Media Businesses
- Designers and Creatives
- Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes
- Business Startups and Entrepreneurs