Accountants in Northampton
About our Northampton Office
Our office, a stones throw from Northampton town, houses a team of ACA qualified accountants and AAT certified bookkeepers. In addition, all staff in the Northampton office are proficient in Xero (and other cloud accounting packages) meaning we are ready to assist businesses with Making Tax Digital.
Our friendly and knowledge Northampton team are well connected to the local community and have a firm understanding of the local economy. This, combined with our in-depth tax and accounting expertise, allows us to provide a valuable and trusted service to all types of businesses in the area.
Our Northampton office works with local businesses across Northamptonshire including Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby, Rushden and Higham Ferrers but also offers our accountancy and tax services nationwide.
Why Choose Cottons
We understand our clients
The team at Cottons in Northampton work alongside you and your business to ensure that we fully understand your requirements.
Cottons regularly review your affairs to identify any beneficial alternatives to your structure and strategy. This also includes our future-proofing mentality, by ensuring we are ready for the implementation of HMRC Digital.
As Platinum partners of Xero and also partners of Sage and Quickbooks, Cottons are able to support your business using the latest in industry standard software. We are able to aid in streamlining your business processes and give you access whenever you need it. These systems are future-proof and already set up to work with HMRC Digital in the future.
Bringing More to your Organisation
The Cottons network of Chartered Accountants provides you with an unrivalled combination of size, expertise and friendly, personal service.
Our accountants and tax advisors and in Northampton provide the following services:
- Accounts Preparation.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll.
- Tax Advisory & Compliance.
- Management Accounting.
- Accounting Software Advice and Training including ensuring your business is ready for Making Tax Digital
- Financial Forecasting and Cash Flow.
- Strategic Planning: Getting ready for growth.
- Succession Planning.
- Corporate Finance.
- Small Business accounting and tax services
- Residential Landlords accounting and tax advisory services
- Solicitors (including Solictors Account Rules audits)
- Farmers / Agriculture
- Medical and Healthcare Professionals
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Consultants and Freelancers
- Music and Media Businesses
- Designers and Creatives
- Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes
- Business Startups and Entrepreneurs
Our Northampton Team