Accountants and Auditors for Charities and Not-For-Profit
At Cottons, we pride ourselves in operating with integrity, honesty and confidentiality. This, together with the application of our business and accounting knowledge, means that we are able to offer positive solutions to your organisation. Our team have always specialised in charity accountancy, working with a number of specialist organisations to keep them compliant. We also understand the importance of staying up to date with legislation, therefore, continue to train our staff throughout their careers.
Our extensive background on working with various organisations, allows us to understand the accountancy, tax, audit and compliance needs of Charities. Our comprehensive technical knowledge ensures that all your requirements will be met.
We are able to offer a number of services including:
- Statutory & Management Accounts preparation
- Financial Forecasting and Cash Flow
- Payroll & Bookkeeping solutions
- Cloud-Based Accounting
- A full array of tax-related services including any Corporation Tax requirements
- Corporate finance, business planning and structural re-organisation work
Audits and Compliance for Charity and Not-For-Profit:
We understand that there is no “one size fits all” approach to auditing. Our team recognise that each business, whether it be not-for-profit or commercial, is different and therefore requires a fresh and bespoke approach for all auditing requirements.
Choosing Cottons as your audit team enables you to:
- Use the understanding and insight gained from our audits as a basis for helping you develop strategies to drive your charity forward.
- Reduce risk and improve your organisational performance by challenging existing assumptions and practices.
- Secure peace of mind from knowing your statutory obligations are met, accounts are true and potential problems have been identified early on.
We believe that communication is key. Therefore we ensure that all timelines are clearly communicated and that all relevant feedback is delivered promptly and to schedule.
Our local offices provide support to local businesses with sound tax and accounting advice and good local economic knowledge.
To speak to our charity accounts specialists please contact us.