AAT Trainee Accountant
An opportunity has arisen to offer a school leaver or A-Level graduate an AAT training package with full study support towards achieving the qualification.
The individual should be ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated. Excellent communication skills are important for the variety of client contact that will be faced.
Work experience over the course of the training contract would include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Support the service charge team
- VAT return preparation
- Management accounts preparation
- Assisting with audit work
- Personal and corporation tax compliance
- Exposure to relevant accounting software programs
Following completion of the AAT training contract, there may be the opportunity to further progress on to the ACA professional qualification to become a qualified chartered accountant.
Although this role is based in our Rugby office it will involve some travel when required to clients and our other offices.
|Job Category||Accountancy, Trainee|