Senior Chartered Accountant
As a result of recent expansion, an opportunity for a Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) has arisen in our busy Rugby office to provide support to the Partners.
The role would suit an ambitious individual with a background in practice and will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Further practice expansion
- Input on our internal processes
- Managing existing and new clients
- Corporate and personal taxation
- Handling day-to-day enquiries
- Manage own workflow
- Manage and review junior members of staff workflow
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and potential clients
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified accountant with at least a couple of years post qualification experience.
Experience using Xero, Sage and IRIS is preferred.
The role will suit an individual who wants to move to the next level in their career
At Cottons, our success is built on recruiting, retaining and developing the best available people. We offer a range of benefits and an enthusiastic team environment, where your talents are allowed to show. We are a forward thinking company built on the understanding that our team of staff is our strongest asset.
What we offer:
A competitive salary and holiday package is offered with additional benefits such as healthcare and pension schemes.