Our Liverpool Office
Our Cottons office, located near Liverpool city centre, is supported by a team of ACA qualified accountants and AAT certified bookkeepers.
In addition, all staff at Cottons office are proficient in Xero (and other cloud accounting packages) meaning we are ready to assist businesses with Making Tax Digital.
Please note this is a virtual office and that the address is for correspondence only.
Send us a message and we will get in touch to discuss how we can help you...
Our friendly and knowledge Liverpool team are well connected to the local community and have a firm understanding of the local economy. This, combined with our in-depth tax and accounting expertise, allows us to provide a valuable and trusted service to all types of businesses in the area.
Our Liverpool office works with local businesses across Merseyside but also offers our accountancy and tax services nationwide.
Why Choose Cottons
We understand our clients
The team at Cottons in Liverpool work alongside you and your business to ensure that we fully understand your requirements.
Cottons regularly review your affairs to identify any beneficial alternatives to your structure and strategy. This also includes our future-proofing mentality, by ensuring we are ready for the implementation of HMRC Digital.
As Platinum partners of Xero and also partners of Sage and Quickbooks, Cottons are able to support your business using the latest in industry standard software. We are able to aid in streamlining your business processes and give you access whenever you need it. These systems are future-proof and already set up to work with HMRC Digital in the future.
Bringing More to your Organisation
The Cottons network of Chartered Accountants provides you with an unrivalled combination of size, expertise and friendly, personal service.
Our accountants and tax advisors and in Liverpool provide the following services:
- Accounts Preparation.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll.
- Tax Advisory & Compliance.
- Management Accounting.
- Accounting Software Advice and Training including ensuring your business is ready for Making Tax Digital
- Financial Forecasting and Cash Flow.
- Strategic Planning: Getting ready for growth.
- Succession Planning.
- Corporate Finance.
Our Liverpool team specialise in the following sectors:
- Small Business accounting and tax services
- Residential Landlords accounting and tax advisory services
- Solicitors (including Solictors Account Rules audits)
- Farmers / Agriculture
- Medical and Healthcare Professionals
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Consultants and Freelancers
- Music and Media Businesses
- Designers and Creatives
- Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes
- Business Startups and Entrepreneurs