Specialist Accountants for Dentists in Northampton, Rugby, Daventry and London
At Cottons, we understand the particular needs and requirements of Dentists.
We understand that this area of the healthcare profession requires a bespoke, forward-thinking approach for accounting, advisory and compliance requirements. Our team have many years of experience and expertise in assisting the opticians for all their accountancy needs. Unlike most accountants, we are able to offer specialised services which allow you to focus on the day-to-day business needs of your practice with the peace of mind that your accounts are in order.
As part of our personal service, our clients have their own dedicated contact at Cottons. We also never use jargon or complicated technical and financial terms. We explain everything in a way that helps clients quickly grasp whatever we’re discussing as, above all, our aim is to build long-term relationships with clients to ensure their business is managed efficiently for success.
How we can assist Dentists:
- Annual or Management Accounts preparation
- Tax planning and advice
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Business Plans and Financial forecasting
- Raising of Finance
- VAT advice
- Accounting Software and training (ensuring you meet the Making Tax Digital legislation set by HMRC)
- New practice development and equipment funding
- Practice merger guidance
- Reviews of business structure.
We also offer services tailored for
Partners at Dentists:
- Personal tax planning
- Retirement and Succession planning
- Advising potential partners on buy-in and the financial implications of partnership