Specialist Accountants for Dentists
At Cottons, we understand the particular needs and requirements of Dentists.
We understand that this area of the healthcare profession requires a bespoke, forward-thinking approach for accounting, advisory and compliance requirements. Our team have many years of experience and expertise in assisting the opticians for all their accountancy needs.
As part of our personal service, our clients have their own dedicated contact at Cottons. We also never use jargon or complicated technical and financial terms. We explain everything in a way that helps clients quickly grasp whatever we’re discussing as, above all, our aim is to build long-term relationships with clients to ensure their business is managed efficiently for success.
How we can assist Dentists:
- Annual or Management Accounts preparation
- Tax planning and advice
- Budgeting and cash flow
- Business Plans and Financial forecasting
- Raising of Finance
- VAT advice
- Accounting Software and training (ensuring you meet the Making Tax Digital legislation set by HMRC)
- New practice development and equipment funding
- Practice merger guidance
- Reviews of business structure.
We also offer services tailored for
Partners at Dentists:
- Personal tax planning
- Retirement and Succession planning
- Advising potential partners on buy-in and the financial implications of partnership