We are here to help Manufacturers
Our teams are made up of highly skilled and experienced advisers who can run all or part of your finance function to ensure that you get accurate, timely management information in a format that meets your needs or reporting requirements.
Our expertise in accounting for inventory and costing, detailed break-even analysis, accurate balance sheet reconciliation and precise bookkeeping for cost and revenue centres prove invaluable to our manufacturing clients.
Our aim is to deliver the following:
- A focus on you and your business needs
- A proactive approach to any issues your business faces
- Timely assistance which is professional, friendly and helpful
- Value for money
- A clearly defined fee structure
How we can help
- Support on business set-up
- Migration and translation of accounts
- Business process outsourcing
- Statutory financial statements and related services
- Management reporting
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Secondment services
- Independent review and compilation
- Cost accounting and performance management
- Transactions entry
- Journal Entry
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Loan Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Services
- Accounts Receivable Services
- Assets/Equipment Ledgers
What our clients have to say
Research & Development Tax Credits for the Manufacturing Industry
The R&D Tax Relief incentive is designed to encourage innovation and increase spending on R&D activities for companies operating in the UK. It’s one of the government’s top incentives for encouraging investment in research and development and allows up to 33.35% of a company’s R&D spend to be recovered as a cash repayment.
What type of manufacturing and engineering projects can qualify for R&D tax credits?
- Innovative product development using computer aided design tools;
- Development of second generation or improved products;
- Tooling and equipment fixture design and development;
- Developing unique computer numerical control programs;
- Designing innovative programmable logic controllers;
- Designing innovative manufacturing equipment;
- Prototyping and three-dimensional solid modelling;
- Development of computer models;
- Designing and developing cost-effective and innovative operational processes;
- Integrating new materials to improve product performance and manufacturing processes;
- Evaluating and determining the most efficient flow of material;
- Designing and evaluating process alternatives;
- Designing, constructing, and testing product prototypes;
- Increasing ease of operation or suitability of manufactured products;
- Developing processes that would meet increasing regulatory requirements; or,
- Streamlining manufacturing processes through automation.
We will help you every step of the way
Due to the generous nature of the tax relief there are strict criteria to be met for the company and what expenditure qualifies. Our team of experts will assist you in ensuring all the criteria are valid and the correct expenditure included, meaning that any claim made to HMRC stands the best chance of success.