Becoming a sole trader is the simplest way in which you can trade. By choosing Cottons as your accountants we are able to bring a wealth of tools and expertise to your business.
If you’re looking to start trading but don’t know the best way to start, we can make sure that you are up and running in no time. Our team can register you with HMRC and ensure you are aware of your responsibilities, including what tax you need to pay and what expenses you can claim for.
Alongside completing your self-assessment tax requirements with HMRC, we also review your affairs regularly to ensure you are paying the correct amount of tax.
Cottons can assist your business with many aspects including:
- The start-up and formation of your business
- Setting up a limited company for your business if required
- Raising finance and assisting with any grant applications for your business
- Preparing statutory year-end accounts
- Assist with cloud computing solutions for your finances ensuring your business is “Making Tax Digital” compliant
- Ensure you are fully tax compliant.
- Preparing your self-assessment tax returns
- Manage any bookkeeping required
By choosing Cottons you will ensure that you and your business are not at risk of incurring and penalties from HMRC.
We understand that choosing an accountant for your business can be daunting, that’s why we offer a free, no-obligation meeting with a member of a team to help answer any of your questions. Click here to fill in our short form and a member of our team will get in touch