We are here to help
Farmers and Agriculture businesses
At Cottons, we assist our farming clients in adding value to their businesses. Our experienced team have worked with the agriculture sector for many years.
We'd like to share our expertise with you...
Farming is unique. There are few other types of business that rely on living produce, whether it’s crops or livestock. That makes farm accounting more complex than other businesses when it comes to assets, liabilities, costs and revenue.
Cottons are also able to assist on the upcoming Making Tax Digital legislation from the HMRC and can offer software support options adding further value to your business.
Cottons can assist your business with many aspects including:
- A range of accountancy services including VAT advice, bookkeeping, statutory & management reports and financial forecasting.
- Capital gains tax planning
- Succession planning and minimising inheritance tax
- Our full array of tax advisory & tax planning services
- Specialised audit reports
- Assistance with raising capital and grants.
- A vast array of business planning and advice services.
Here to help you
Our local offices provide support to local businesses with sound tax and accounting advice and good local economic knowledge.
By choosing Cottons you will ensure that you and your business are not at risk of incurring and penalties from HMRC.
We understand that choosing an accountant for your business can be daunting, that’s why we offer a free, no-obligation meeting with a member of a team to help answer any of your questions. Click here to fill in our short form and a member of our team will get in touch