We are here to help
Designers and Creatives
We'd like to share our expertise with you...
At Cottons we work with many creative professionals, designers, agencies, studios and production companies, as well as for individual creative freelancers and contractors.
We are able to offer a range of services including bookkeeping, accounts management and embrace the latest in cloud accoutning software such as Xero and Quickbooks which help to put you in control of your cashflow.
Our Tax team are able to offer advice on tax planning, company structure and any tax reliefs you may be eligible for including research and development tax credits.
Cottons can assist your business with many aspects including:
- The start-up and formation of your business
- Setting up a limited company for your business if required
- We offer a range of cost-effective, specialist accounting services
- Our Tax team help your business with any tax planning and advice you may need
- Our business advisors offer strategic business development advice including financial analysis to help drive efficiency and profits
- Raising finance and assisting with any grant applications for your business
- Preparing statutory year-end accounts
- Assist with cloud computing solutions for your finances
- Ensure you are fully tax compliant.
- Preparing your self-assessment tax returns
- Manage any bookkeeping required
Here to help you
By choosing Cottons you will ensure that you and your business are not at risk of incurring and penalties from HMRC.
We understand that choosing an accountant for your business can be daunting, that’s why we offer a free, no-obligation meeting with a member of a team to help answer any of your questions. Click here to fill in our short form and a member of our team will get in touch